Please refer to each product's description and measurements to determine your size. You may also use the model size as a general guideline.
Please note: our items are measured manually so there may be minor fluctuations in measurements (~1-2cm/0.4"-0.8").
If you have questions about a specific style's fit, our team is happy to assist. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#1. Measure a current ring
You can use this as a guide to determine what size to buy from MODU Atelier.
#2. Measure your finger
1. Follow this LINK and the below instructions to help you find the right size
2. Print this PDF directly from your web browser or download to your computer and save as a PDF.
3. When you print the PDF, ensure:
- Scaling is set to "NONE"
- Print on 8.5" x 11" (letter size paper)
4. Cut out around the ring sizer and cut the line below "CUT SLIT HERE":
5. Wrap the ring sizer around your finger and slip the pointy part of the ring sizer into the slit that you cut. You can then read your ring size there.
(note there are further instructions on the PDF)